Tuesday, August 2, 2011

http://www.yourteenbusiness.com/images/bikini-girls-wash-car.jpg  

Why am I washing my car in a bikini, you ask? Quite a long story, but this car used to be my boyfriend. So I figured since I'm coming out here to do it, I might as well put something on for him, and this was his favorite bikini for me to wear. How is that possible? Just check out the TF companies popping up everywhere. For like two hundred bucks you can turn into just about anything. You can even merge with people, or get your brain altered to think that you are what your turned into. Just like my boyfriend. He thinks he's a car now, and so that way he's happy, and I'm happy cause I can keep him forever, and he doesn't care. You want to be a car now, too? Don't worry, there's plenty in this garage for two! Don't worry about a thing, the TF's on me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment