Monday, September 12, 2011

 

Rick: Uhhh....what's happening? I musta woke up late...Oh my gosh! The wedding. 

Sarah: Oh, you finally woke up. 

Rick: Sarah? I didn't miss the wedding, did I? I'm so sorry for sleeping in so late. 

Sarah: Oh don't worry, the wedding is about to start. 

Rick: What? Why can't I move, and why do I feel so...good....

Sarah: Well probably cause I'm wearing you, and I allowed you to feel pleasure when your being worn. 

Rick: Worn? Why am I being worn? Ohhh it feels so good though....

Sarah: Don't worry, my dress. You'll be fine. I think your going to love today.

Rick: But if....ohhhhh...I'm being....worn.........feels so good.....how can we....ohhh....get married. 

Sarah: Oh don't worry about that now, silly dress. All you have to do is cling to my curves

Rick: Curves....feels soooooo good

Sarah: That's right, dress. Now I can get married to who I want, and you can get exactly what you want too...my beautiful body. 

Rick: Yesss............

No comments:

Post a Comment