Wednesday, February 16, 2011

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEikax24knAtoU060do0YNc35YqLJStN5N4GtXJIfR8sZV5G7j5cAYagMRTPZ8z2l3FPdewETqt2FqmKn157RbwzUYB1kzSurndXzWJMhowlhWFsuQSQsFNV-F5U7JczXDsPcZNrrswp7vc/s320/Betsey+Johnson+Evening+Sweet+Dreams+Strapless+Dress$400.jpg 
Being a dress may not seem that bad, but it is hard work! Especially if you are a sleeveless dress and your wearer decides to go braless, ugg this things are heavy! But it has its perks...my skirt flows gently over her legs in the breeze, and sometimes, if she's nice, she'll go without panties and I can caress her as she walks. Its not all bad, but I have noticed that things are getting harder to remember. My name as a human I can't seem to recall, and even basic knowledge I seem to forget. Oh well. All that really maters is being worn.

No comments:

Post a Comment