Monday, February 21, 2011

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2010/11/05/gal_wags_nba_elsa-benitez_2.jpg 

Magazine Girl: Oh my god, light! Its been years since someone's let me out of the drawer.

CEO of Sports Illustrated: Happy 10th Anniversary. 

Magazine Girl: 10 years?!! I've been a magazine cover for 10 years? Please, Mr....Mr...I can't even remember your name its been so long. Just please turn me back!

CEO: I bet you don't even remember your own name, ha!

Magazine Girl: Y- y- your right I don't. All the more reason you need to turn me back. 

CEO: No, I don't think so. I have an archive where I'm hanging all the different magazines up on, and you'll be hung up there, along with all my other girls. I'm sure you'll keep each other company, and I'll get a lovely view of all of you everday.

No comments:

Post a Comment