Wednesday, September 29, 2010

From the Diary of Daniel Jones #5

December 4, 2002 

The night was very uneventful, and even playing the past day's events became boring. I remembered all the friends I had back at home, and my family. I wondered if I'd ever see them again. Then after what seemed like eternity, the light was turned on, and Jenny was standing there.
"Good morning" she said, picking me up. "Hmmm, what should you be today?"  She snapped her fingers, and I began to change. I grew larger, and I felt sort of like a shirt again. But different. She pulled me over her head, (with her clothes already on which I found strange).
"It's pretty cold outside" she said, "So I needed a jacket." She said. She ran down stairs, and out the door. I noticed that not only was I her jacket, but I was a very tight jacket. I constrained her other clothes against her body. I could feel her breasts poking against my chest. I could feel the warmth of her body, the warmth that I was trying to keep in. I could also feel the cold outside that I was trying to keep out. The only thing that kept me from freezing was her, and the only thing that kept her from freezing was me. It was a circular kind of thing. I was snug and comfortable around her. It started to rain, and the rain was cold as it soaked into my skin. Jenny put up my hood, and I felt her hair inside of me. I felt the cold rain hit my hood, and I felt good knowing that I was protecting her from getting wet. She went home, and I was hung up on a coat hook. I stayed there, drying off, while Jenny went to talk with her family. I felt cold and empty, although I was in a warm house, hanging on the hook.  I stayed there the rest of the day.

1 comment: