Wednesday, September 29, 2010

http://www.aolcdn.com/red_galleries/woman-naked-towel-400a082107.jpg 

I would've never thought that this would happen. I was just watching the sky, and I saw a shooting star. I wished that I could get closer to my girlfriend, and BOOM! I was in my girlfriend room. I felt weird, and flat. I couldn't move. Then I saw my girlfriend come into the room. She looked outside, and then out the door. She grabbed me, and ran outside. I felt my thin, flat body catching the wind. We came outside, and I was set down on a chair. I saw the pool, and remembered that my girlfriend had a pool. She started stripping off her clothes, as I watched intently, and then when she was completely nude, she dived into the pool. For about an hour she swam around in her pool, and I was helpless and unable to move. I kept wondering what I was, but I couldn't figure it out. Then she got out of the pool, and grabbed me. She started rubbing against her skin, and then I realized that I was a towel. I was absorbing the water, and being rubbed across her bare breasts and crotch. Then I was wrapped around her covering her breasts down. Then she grabbed her clothes, and ran back upstairs. I was scared and excited at the same time. When she got upstairs, she dried off a little more, and then I was hung up on a towel hook. I watched her get dressed into a night gown, and then fall asleep. I didn't know if I'd ever change back, but I couldn't wait till tomorrow's shower! 

No comments:

Post a Comment