Wednesday, September 29, 2010

 

Now don't be upset, this isn't that bad. It should be an honor to be worn by me, I mean, you always wanted to be close to me anyway. And your such a comfortable gown.You'll get used to it. And look! There's your best friend that went missing last year. You can see him right through you. He's been very comfortable lately, and actually has learned to thank me for his new life. It's much more simple, no school, no work, just making me look good and feel good. That's all I ask. Well, I'm going to stop talking to you since you are me clothes.

2 comments:

  1. Hi TFTim,

    the Picture is missing. Found the error in html code. Please change src="Panties-Dateien/Nefer-nightgown.htm" to src="Panties-Dateien/Nefer-nightgown.jpg".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi TFTim,

    forget about my dumb comment above. The link for the picture is down only.

    ReplyDelete