Wednesday, August 18, 2010

From the Diary of Daniel Jones #2

December 1, 2002
Last night was crazy. Turned into a dress by some girl I hardly know, and now I'm hanging in the closet of our guest room. But it's kind of weird. I feel empty now, as if there's something missing. I want to be filled, but with what? I'm not sure, but I know I don't like being filled by this hanger. It's dark in here, and it's been hours since I've seen any light. I can hear stuff going on outside, but I can barely hear what they're saying.
"Oh, I'll be right there mom" I heard Jenny say. Light streamed into the closet.
"Good morning" she said cheerfully. Of course, I couldn't respond.
"You know, I don't need a dress quite that fancy today. We're just going to the park, you know." she said, smiling. "And I know you're dying to be worn, so I'll change you into something else." She snapped her fingers, and I felt my form changing. My skirt disappeared, and my arms got much shorter. I was no longer satin, but cotton. She took me off the hanger, and took off her nightgown. She then put me on, and I could feel her bra pushing against my head a little more than yesterday. I was tight, so I almost gripped her whole body. When she looked in the mirror, I saw her in just a normal T-Shirt and shorts.
"Now isn't that better?" she asked. Then she opened the door, and went running down our stairs. Her breasts bounced, and although I didn't have direct contact with them, I could feel the movement. It did feel nice to be worn though. So much nicer than being left in the closet all night. She got into the car with her family, and both of our families went to a park in town. They chatted for a long time, most of which I wasn't interested in (because I always heard the girl's conversation). After a couple of hours it started to rain. As drops hit me, I could feel the water soaking into my cotton. I began clinging tighter to Jenny's skin, and I got heavier. She ran to the car, her boobs bouncing violently. We got home, and everyone went to their rooms. Jenny took me off.
"Well, I'll have to let you dry off" she said, a disgusted look on her face. She through me over the side of the shower pole to dry. I sat there, the water dripping out of me. That feeling of emptiness came back. I hated it, but I couldn't help wishing to be worn again. I stayed there the whole night.

1 comment:

  1. beautyfull! i need to find longer stories..

    ReplyDelete