Friday, August 20, 2010

From the Diary of Daniel Jones #3

December 2, 2002
I had been hanging on the shower pole all night. I was having a hard time admitting it to myself, but I did want to be worn. I felt so empty, so...useless when I wasn't. Then I saw light stream into the room, as Jenny came into the bathroom.
"Good morning" she said. "We're leaving today." Then I realized. If they were leaving, and she took me...then I'd never get back here. I'd be hers forever...never getting to see my family or friends ever again. I tried to move, but to no avail. She grabbed me, and tossed me into a bag of clothes that I assumed were dirty. After a few minutes of her taking her shower, she picked up the bag I was in, and she brought me to our laundry room. I was tossed into the washer, and the lid was shut. I was in complete darkness when I felt the water start to rise. I was spun around vigorously, but I could feel the dirt coming out of me. When I was taken out, I was surprised who I saw. My mother was lifting me up. I tried to say something, let her know it was me, but she didn't hear me. She through me in the dryer. I felt the heat inside. I was spun around even more vigorously, and I was heated up. After what seemed like hours, I was taken out. I was warm and clean. It was a nice sensation to feel. I was taken into Jenny's room with a bunch of other clothes.
"There you are" Jenny said. "Ready to go?" She folded me, and put me in her suitcase. And for a long time, I was in darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment