Monday, August 16, 2010

A Purpose.

http://sp.life123.com/bm.pix/bra-3.s600x600.jpg

What's happened? Rick thought. He felt something warm and large inside of him. He tried to move, but he couldn't. He was wrapped around something, and he was wrapped around it tight.
"Your awake" He heard a familiar voice say. "I thought you might like what I did to you. I turned you into my bra, since you said you love my breasts so much."
What?! Rick thought. But something inside of him made him think otherwise. It does feel good, and warm...and so soft!
"I know you'd love it" his girlfriend said. She began walking, and Rick could feel her boobs bouncing up and down.
Oh! Don't stop! Stop! what am I thinking. But, this is what I was meant to do....my purpose. And besides, it feels so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment