Saturday, August 14, 2010

From the Diary of Daniel Jones

This excerpt taken from the diary of Daniel Jones, a boy who was tortured by a witch. We were lucky to find these excerpts, and we will be bringing more from the diary every few days or so
Sincerely, The Department of Magic Investigators.

November 30, 2002
It was a few days after Thanksgiving dinner, and snow was falling everywhere. Everyone was in that Christmas kind of spirit, and I was still trying to finish my midterm. I could hear my mom in the other room decorating the house, playing Christmas music, while I was studying. But our friends, or I should say my parents friends, were coming to town to meet some family. They were going to stay a couple days at our house before they went. I had met them a couple times before. They had one daughter, about eighteen. I never really liked her much. When they arrived, she came into my room while I was studying.
"Hi" she said.
"Hi" I said, pretty much ignoring her.
"What'ch ya working on?" she asked.
"School" I replied.
"Wouldn't you rather be doing something else?" she asked.
"Well...yeah, I guess" I said.
"I can fix that" she said in a soft, low voice.
"What do you mean?" I asked. She started saying some weird words, like in Latin or something. She waved her hand, and I felt a tingle all over. I blacked out.
When I woke up, and I was lying on my bed, and she was staring down at me.
"What did you do to me?" I tried to say, but I realized nothing came out.
"Perfect" she said. "You'll do nicely" she picked me up, and I realized I felt different. I was hollow, and I didn't really have a head. My vision was coming from my chest...which stuck out a little more. I was very light. I had no hands, but two holes where they used to be. My legs and feet were gone, but they seemed to open out into a wide opening. I felt soft all over. Jenny (The girl who changed me) held me in front of the mirror. What I saw was shocking. She was holding up a blue, satin dress. I realized she had shut the door, and she was wearing only a bra and panties. She lifted me up, and she stuck her head inside of me. I fell into place, and I felt her breasts poking my head. I felt the wind catch my...skirt. Her warm body was inside of me, and it felt so weird. She left the room, and wore me for the rest of the day. She told everyone else that I was spending the night at my friends house, and for some reason everyone believed her. I was stuck being worn by her, and starting to have mixed feelings about it. It actually did feel kind of nice to be worn. I don't know. This whole transformation thing is weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment