Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wrapped around her

http://0.tqn.com/d/accessories/1/0/Y/B/-/-/bikini-swimsuit.jpg

What happened?! Howard thought.
"You said you wanted to go swimming, didn't you?" his girlfriend asked.
Yes, but I feel so weird. And where are you?
"Right here" Howard thought he heard her voice coming from above him. He couldn't move, and he felt a giant weight on his back.
What is that on my back. It's so warm, but heavy. My whole body seems to be holding it up.
"That's my boobs" his girlfriend said. He tried to make the connection. He was a...a
What am I? Howard asked.
"Why, your my bikini top of course" came the reply.
Your what? I'm your bikini top? That's impossible. I...just can't wrap my mind around that.
"You don't have to" his girlfriend said, and he felt her boobs swaying back and forth as she walked. "All you have to do is wrap yourself around my breasts"

1 comment: